About The Firm
Life doesn’t serve up difficulties one at a time, particularly where legal matters are concerned. Being involved in a divorce case can cause a ripple effect and impact your estate planning and even the future of your business. If you find yourself charged with a crime, including a DUI, many aspects of your life may be threatened, including your family relationships and your ability to pursue a profession.
Attorney Amanda Adams brings more than 15 years of experience to each case. She’s worked for a large firm in Des Moines and brings the trial skills she learned there to her individual, family and business clients at her own firm, the Law Offices of Amanda T. Adams PLLC. Ms. Adams believes that everyday people should not have to struggle to find a lawyer – and she is committed to helping you resolve your legal challenges quickly and efficiently.
To learn more about Ms. Adams and her background, click on the profile link below:
Untangling Complex, Intersecting Legal Issues
Attorney Adams is familiar with and skilled in dealing with the intersecting nature of cases involving the following:
- Family law issues such as divorce, custody of the children, asset division or domestic violence
- Criminal charges including DUI, drug possession, prostitution or solicitation
- College students facing arrest
- Estate planning and probate tasks, including drafting a will, setting up a trust, or administering a loved one’s estate
- Business law concerns such as choosing a legal structure, creating startup documents, drafting business contracts and representing clients in business disputes
Ms. Adams believes in maintaining close communication with her clients. She is a diligent, detail-oriented legal professional who is proud to offer responsive, compassionate representation.
Call Today For A Free Case Assessment
Resolving your legal challenges doesn’t have to require a long drive or good luck. Call the Law Offices of Amanda T. Adams PLLC, at 515-639-3168 to reserve your free initial consultation. The firm serves clients across Iowa and Illinois and maintains offices in Johnston, Iowa, and Crystal Lake, Illinois. Se habla español.